Group Admins
  • bulborum
  • mg
  • admin

Plant and Seed Exchange

Public Group  |  active 3 months, 1 week ago ago

If you would like to trade seeds or plants, why not start a post here! Preferably only within Australia, due to quarantine laws thanks!

Viewing post 1 to 11 (11 total posts)

Corriander and Stock seeds available

• oceania68

said

Hello

I have some corriander seeds from a great stock from last year, best grown in winter, and also stock seeds as well, for swap or free,
    I also have peach/nectorine fruit tree seeds, this is a beautiful fruit tree with luscious fruits, I have 5 of these seeds and they are successful at germination.. I would like to swap for a native lime seeds if possible.

Please Note: I do realise that Tasmania and West Australia have quarantine laws, so these two states Im sorry, that I wont be posting to those states.. We do have these laws for a reason, sometimes ridiculous, but effective..

cheers oceania68

• biologist

said

[quote][cite] oceania68:[/cite]
    Please Note: I do realise that Tasmania and West Australia have quarantine laws, so these two states Im sorry, that I wont be posting to those states.. We do have these laws for a reason, sometimes ridiculous, but effective..

cheers oceania68[/quote]

Why do people think quarantine laws are ridiculous? They are there to protect the environment,
    your health and primary industries from a vast range of weeds, pests and diseases.
    If you don’t understand something that doesn’t mean it doesn’t have a sound basis for its use
    and implementation.

• JessInTheGarden

said

Hi Oceania,

Do you still have any coriander seeds available? Or is this an old post?

Thanks, Jess.

• Ginger1p

said

If you read the top line it says “oceania68 CommentTimeFeb 24th 2008”
    That’s three years ago.
    It was also the first and last time oceania68 visited here.:face-monkey:
    There are lots of Wombats visit here.

• adrienne44p

said

Roland…read again…it says “jess in the garden’
    which part of that are you having trouble with,maybe it is my turn to help you.:face-devil-grin:

Members

active 1 day, 11 hours ago
  • Profile picture of bulborum
    active 1 day, 16 hours ago
    active 5 days, 20 hours ago
  • Profile picture of John
    active 6 days, 19 hours ago
    active 1 week, 1 day ago

Groups

Recently Active Members

Profile picture of bulborum
Profile picture of John