Popular search terms people have used to find this page are f (25.58%), plants for pergolas (20.16%), https://www.google.com.au/ (18.99%), pergola plants (14.34%), plants for pergola (6.98%), plants for under pergola (3.49%), mss (3.10%), plants for under pergolas (2.71%), plants for a pergola (2.71%), mandevilla white fantasy (1.94%)
Some great vines that will do very well on your pergola:
- 'Bower of Beauty' pandorea
(Pandorea jasminoides) with pink
flowers through summer, and its
cousin, the white-flowered `Lady Di'.
- Mandevilla 'White Fantasy' or pink
`Alice Du Pont'.
- Hardy evergreen native sarsparilla
(Hardenbergia violacea) has purple pea
flowers in late winter and early spring.
- Rose 'Pierre de Ronsard' with soft,
many-petalled pink and white blooms.
- Orange trumpet creeper (Pyrostegia
venusta) produces masses of orange
tubular blooms in early winter.
- Star jasmine (Trachelospermum
jasminoides) has thick, shiny leaves
and waves of perfumed white flowers